“My membership to CAAM continues to allow me to get in touch with the very fabric of culture in the Asian and Pacific Islander communities.” – CAAM Member
CAAM Members are a vital part of who we are and what we do. Become a CAAM member today and help us bring our Stories to Light.
This year, for the first time we are offering an exclusive CAAMFest All-Access Pass as a benefit for members at the Benefactor level and above. All-Access Pass holders receive priority admission to all CAAMFest programs and events, including our thrilling Opening Night Presentation and Gala, Centerpiece Presentations, parties and admission to the over 120 films in this year’s line-up. Join or renew today at the Benefactor level or above to take advantage of this fantastic new perk.
Members at all levels receive:
- Opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public during our members-only advance CAAMFest 2014 ticket buying period from Thursday, February 13, 2014 – Sunday, February 16, 2014
- CAAMFest ticket discounts
- Invitations to members-only events and screenings throughout the year
- An invitation to our invite-only CAAMFest Sneak Preview screening and reception, held every year in January.
- CAAMFest Program Guide mailed to your home in mid February
Join at the Supporter level and above to receive additional benefits, including:
- Invitations to VIP Receptions throughout the year
- Complimentary general admission tickets to CAAMFest
- Invitation to the CAAMFest Press Conference held every year on February 13th
- Complimentary tickets to the CAAMFest Opening Night Film at the Castro Theatre
- Complimentary tickets to the CAAMFest Opening Night Gala at the Asian Art Museum
Visit our Facebook page to view photos from our exclusive Asian Pacific American Heritage month 2013 screening of the documentary CROCODILE IN THE YANGTZE at Dolby Laboratories Presentation Studio. The photos were taken by Mido Lee.
If you are part of our large family of filmmakers, you also receive additional membership benefits designed to enhance your experience at CAAMFest and connect you with our diverse community of film and media makers from the United States and beyond, including:
- One fee waiver for the CAAMFest Call for Entries in the fall.
- An invitation to the CAAMFest Filmmaker Brunch held every March during CAAMFest. The filmmaker brunch is our annual gathering of special guests and filmmakers. This gathering is an opportunity to connect with film and media makers and representatives from media organizations throughout the country.
Click here to see highlights from our CAAMFest 2013 Filmmaker Brunch at Hotel Kabuki.
To learn more about the benefits of membership or to sign up, contact the membership department at (415) 863 – 0814 ext. 102, membership [at] caamedia [dot] org.