Digital & Interactive Media Manager
The Digital & Interactive Media Manager implements CAAM’s marketing and digital media strategies including website design and management, graphic design implementation and management, and CAAM’s social media strategies. This position will also project manage year-round marketing initiatives by leading marketing meetings and collaborating with the marketing team on year-round strategies.
The position is part-time, exempt, and includes excellent benefits.
Responsibilities and duties include but are limited to:
- Oversee and project manage the marketing of CAAM’s year-round initiatives, including but not limited to public media programs, year-round events, and CAAMFest
- Lead and organize marketing meetings with marketing team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on year-round marketing strategies.
- Manage CAAM’s social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube using Sprout Social.
- Collaborate and coordinate with CAAM’s Content Manager on web and social media strategies. (Including the development of specific, measurable goals annual.)
- Gather social media metrics and impact using Sprout Social and report out to stakeholders quarterly.
- Work with outside partners to integrate social media and other outreach efforts
- Buy social media ads as-needed.
- Develop and implement digital and interactive programs on a case-by-case basis.
- Manage the process to populate the CAAMFest template. Create CAAMFest website from content population to QA process using Filemaker and WordPress.
- Video editing and creation, particularly for social media.
- Provide regular progress updates and reports to Director of Programs, Executive Director, and other management staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills.
- Proven experience in social media content creation and content management.
- Minimum of two years of marketing experience required.
- Graphic design or implementing graphic design projects.
- Thorough knowledge of social media management tools such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Proficiency using Macintosh, MS Office, Filemaker Pro, and CS Package (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat).
- Thorough knowledge of design and design processes.
- Must have working knowledge of printing, digital, and product production processes and ability to interact with vendors.
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently; a self-starter.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and communicate multiple ongoing projects.
Health, dental and vision and life insurance benefits provided. Optional participation in company 401k, FSA and commuter benefits.
Part-time (24 hours per week), exempt. Salary range $20-$22 per hour.
Reports to: Executive Director, Workers Comp classification: 8810
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter via email to jobs [at] caamedia [dot] org with “Digital Media Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls.
It is the policy of CAAM to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.