CAAMFeast Awards: Stories, Food and You will feature one-of-a-kind auction items for foodies, explorers and the culturally curious. Get your bids ready and purchase your CAAMFeast tickets today. Additional prizes will be added so check back here for updates!
CAAMFeast Awards: Stories, Food and You Auction Items
- Private Chocolate Truffle-Making Class and Wine + Chocolate Pairing for 4 with Award-winning Chocolatier Wendy Lieu of Socola Chocolatier, and CAAMFeast 2014 Award Recipient.
- Staycation for two at the Luxury Five Star Mandarin Oriental Hotel, San Francisco with Signature Spa Treatment.
- Tropical getaway to Miami, includes 2 hotel nights and round trip airfare for 2 courtesy of Southwest Airlines and the Asian inspired, beach chic Mandarin Oriental, Miami.
- Day on the Farm with the Masumoto Family: Private farm walk led by Mas Masumoto for 8 people, featuring personal harvest, lunch on the farmhouse porch prepared by Marcy and Nikiko Masumoto using recipes from the award winning cookbook The Perfect Peach, Recipes and Stories from the Masumoto Family Farm and a cooking lesson on “Peach Preserves,” an opportunity for guests to make peach jam with Marcy and Nikiko (and take some jam home!); Each guest journeys home with peaches, peach jam and a signed copy of Mas’ book Letters to the Valley.
- Exclusive Tour of King and Co. Works of Art with dinner for 6 at Brasserie S&P inside the Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco.
- Eat Your Way through San Francisco Chinatown! Progressive Chinatown Lunch Tour for 10 people lead by local historian David Lei.
- Reservation and Prix-fixed Dinner for 4 + wine at Saison, prepared by Chef Joshua Skenes, two star Michelin Chef and Best New Chef, Food and Wine Magazine (2011). You’ve heard the buzz about Saison’s 15-20 course tasting menu, and this is your rare chance to try it yourself.
- Dinner for eight with George and Cindy Chen at the sophisticated and elegant Eight Tables by George Chen. Featuring an 8-course menu prepared by George and his world-renowned chefs, you’ll experience Chinese haute cuisine like never before. Be the first to snag a reservation at this exclusive new culinary destination with the man who brought us Betelnut and Shanghai 1930.
- Two VIP year-round passes to LUCKYRICE Festival in NYC (May), LA (August), SF (Sep), Vegas (Oct) and Miami (Nov) for 2015. Visit www.luckyrice.com for more information about past years’ events.