Be a part of CAAMFest San Jose— the South Bay’s premier festival celebrating Asian American film, music and food. CAAMFest San Jose takes place September 17-20, 2015 at venues throughout San Jose and the South Bay. CAAMFest volunteers help in a variety of ways, including: ticket taking, ushering, distributing audience surveys and ballots, and helping staff our parties and events. Sign up today to meet fellow community members and film enthusiasts while experiencing four days of exciting film premieres, conversations with celebrated media makers and lively community gatherings and events.
Register online by August 28th at WWW.SHIFTBOARD.COM/CAAM to RSVP for the volunteer orientation and to sign up for volunteer shifts.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Vouchers for festival screenings
- An official CAAMFest Volunteer T-shirt
- Opportunities to meet film industry professionals and fellow film enthusiasts
We need volunteers who:
- Can commit to a minimum of two shifts over the course of the festival (approx. 6-8 hours)
- Can attend a mandatory Volunteer Orientation on Wednesday, September 9th from 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm at the Camera 3 Cinema in downtown San Jose. The orientation will include snacks, a sneak peek at the program, and volunteer how-to’s.
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 415.863.0814 ext. 102
BACK TO: CAAMFEST SJ