1. Tsongkha Lhamo Tsering, Resistance, Volumes 1 and 2 (in Tibetan), Amnye Machen Publications, Dharamsala
2. Gompo Tashi Andrugtsang, Four Rivers, Six Ranges: A True Account of Khampa Resistance to Chinese in Tibet, Dharamshala: Information Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, 1973.
3. Tsering Shakya, The Dragon in the Land of Snows
4. Ken Knaus, Orphans of the Cold War, Public Affairs, 1999
5. Roger McCarthy, Tears of the Lotus
6. Jamyang Norbu, Horseman in the Snow, Dharamshala: Information Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, 1979 (later published by Wisdom Publication as Warriors of Tibet, 1987).
7. The Dalai Lama, My Land and My People
8. The Dalai Lama, Freedom in Exile
9. Palden Gyatso, Autobiography of a Tibetan Monk (published in England under the title, Fire Under the Snow
10. Joy Blakeslee, Ama Adhe, The Voice that Remembers : The Heroic Story of a Woman's Fight Free Tibet
11. Kunga Samten Dewatshang, Flight At The Cuckoo's Behest
The Life and Times of a Tibetan Freedom Fighter, Paljor Publications
12. Ani Pachen and Adelaide Donnelly, Sorrow Mountain: The Journey of a Tibetan Warrior Nun
Return To Top