January 3, 2018
Thank you to everyone who supported CAAM’s 2017 Annual Appeal campaign Transforming Careers, Communities, & Perspectives! Thanks to your support, we met and exceeded our campaign goal of $10,000, raising $19,277.
Talal Al-Muhanna, In Memory/Honor of Tseng Kwong Chi
Douglas Chin and Kathy Ko Chin, In Memory of Janice Sakamoto
Craig and Noelle Chinn
Robert and Anne Chu
Harry Chuck and Linda Lee
Crystal Jang and Sydney Yeong
May and George Koo
Elizabeth Lee, In Memory/Honor of Oliver Fong Lee
Dawn Lee Tu
Frako Loden and Joe Loree, In Memory/Honor of San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee
Debbie Lum, in Memory/Honor of Loni Ding
Jeff Murakami, In Memory/Honor of James “Kimo” Endo
Debbie Ng and Dr. Angela Echiverri, M.D.
Fawn Ring, In Memory/Honor of Zheng Cao
Ann S. Ruckstuhl and John Ruckstuhl
Julia Kim Smith, In Memory/Honor of Yeong & Kyung Kim
June and Ted Tom
Yao Tsung Tsai
Robert and Yvonne Uyeki
Eddie Wong and Donna Kotake
William Gee Wong, in Memory/Honor of Gee Ghee Gheng
Raymond and Kay Woon
The Honorable Bryan M. Yagi
Susan Yip, In Memory/Honor of San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee
Wallace and Laura Young
Mel and Richard Young, in Memory/Honor of David Lei
Mona Lisa Yuchengo and Lloyd LaCuesta
Helen Zia and Lia Shigemura, in Memory/Honor of Beilin Zia
An anonymous donor has generously agreed to match all of the donations made to our Transforming Careers, Communities & Perspectives campaign through Sunday, December 31, 2017, up to $5,000. Double your impact by making a tax-deductible gift of any amount today until December 31st. Your donation, of any amount is appreciated. Together, we are ensuring that everyone understands the stories and experiences of Asian Americans.
December 14, 2017
Thank you to everyone who has supported the campaign so far! Thanks to your support, we have raised $2,500 with 17 days left to raise the $7,500 needed to meet our campaign goal of $10,000. If you haven’t yet donated, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount by December 31, 2017 in support of CAAM’s programs.
December 13, 2017
We have now raised $2,250 to date, with 18 days left to raise the $7,750 needed to meet our campaign goal of $10,000. If you haven’t yet donated, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount by December 31, 2017 in support of CAAM’s programs.
November 30, 2017
Thank you to everyone who supported the launch of our campaign #GivingTuesday. Thanks to you, we met and passed our goal of $1,000, raising $1,550! We are grateful for your belief in the impact of our work. Yesterday, we received an additional $150 in donations, bringing our total raised in the first two days of the campaign, to $1,700.
The campaign isn’t over yet. We have until December 31, 2017 to raise the $8,300 needed to meet our larger goal of $10,000. If you haven’t yet donated, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount in support of CAAM’s programs.
Thank you for standing with the Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) to provide greater visibility and acknowledgment of Asian Americans.
CAAM is proud to announce our end of the year campaign Transforming Careers, Communities & Perspectives, which launched on #GivingTuesday last Tuesday, November 28. Join the movement by making a tax-deductible gift $25 or more to CAAM on our secure website CAAMedia.org/Donate today through December 31, 2017.
For 37 years, CAAM has created opportunities for Americans and people around the globe to understand the diverse stories and experiences of Asian Americans through:
- Careers. CAAM empowers filmmakers to achieve their full potential by providing training, funding, distribution, and access to professional networks. Through these efforts, we are contributing to the growing community of storytellers whose work will help inform and educate current and future generations about the evolving American experience.
- Community. Connecting filmmakers and their stories to people and communities in schools, community centers, theaters and neighborhoods, bridging conversations about inclusiveness and social equity.
- Perspective. CAAM-supported work changes the way audiences see the world, changing hearts and minds, inspiring empathy and meaningful social action.
Can we count on you to make a tax-deductible gift of $50 or more to support more filmmakers, connect with more communities, and change perspectives? Please donate today.
Here are 3 easy ways you can help us unite more people through stories:
- Request a matching donation from your employer. For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 863-0814 extension 102.
- Encourage 3 people to donate to CAAM on our secure website CAAMedia.org/Donate
- Share our campaign on social media using the hashtag #StoriesthatUnite
For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 863-0814 extension 102.
Thank you to everyone who has supported the campaign so far!