Next year marks the 40th anniversary of the Center for Asian American Media’s (CAAM) founding. Since 1980, CAAM has educated millions of people across the country about the complex Asian American experience, and provided professional development resources for hundreds of filmmakers to build and sustain their careers.
Thanks to dedicated supporters like you, CAAM is now a recognized standard-bearer and the largest presenter of diverse Asian American content in the country. But there is still much more to do to ensure authentic Asian American stories are seen and heard.
You can help sustain CAAM’s legacy and future of bringing Asian American stories to light by making a gift of $100 or more. Your gift will strengthen CAAM’s work in building community, inspiring meaningful social change, and transforming current and future generations’ understanding of our world.
Help us reach our goal of raising $10,000 by the end of the year by making a tax-deductible donation by Tuesday, December 31, 2019. You can donate:
- Online at CAAMedia.org/Donate
- Using a credit card over the phone by calling Membership and Development Manager Jennifer Chu at (415) 863-0814 x 102.
- Mailing a check issued to “Center for Asian American Media” with “2019 Annual Appeal” to CAAM’s office at 145 Ninth Street, Suite 350, San Francisco, CA 94103
Here are 2 other ways you can make a difference today:
- Double your impact by requesting a matching donation from your employer. For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu at email@example.com or (415) 863-0814, extension 102.
- Share why you support our community’s storytellers on social media using the hashtag #StoriestoLight.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 863-0814 extension 102.