Become a CAAM Sustaining member and bring Asian American stories to light. Receive instant CAAMFest ticket discounts and other fantastic benefits!
Current CAAM members receive a complimentary ticket to our next event Storytellers Session: Karthick Ramakrishnan, on Thursday July 22, 6-7 PM PT on CAAM’s website.
Reserve your free ticket by following these steps:
1. Go to the program registration page and select the Buy tickets button to the right.
2. Select If you’re a member, please click here to log in and see benefits.
3. Log into your account using the email address associated with your account or your member number and your password. If you do not remember your member number or the email address on your record, please email our Membership and Donor Relations Manager Jennifer Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Upon logging into your account, you should see the member free ticket tier, Member – $0.00. Select the number of tickets you want (up to 2). Add the ticket(s) to your cart and complete the checkout process.
5. Upon completing the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. This registration confirmation will have the link at which you will access the conversation on July 22.
Please note that CAAM staff do not have access to the firstname.lastname@example.org account from which you will receive the email confirmation for your registration for this program. The email@example.com is primarily used to send donation and registration confirmation emails.
If you need to contact CAAM’s Development team for questions or concerns about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Membership Updates
Visit our COVID-19 Membership and Donation Updates page for updates about membership benefits and acknowledgment letters and donation acknowledgment letters in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Membership Cards and Acknowledgment Letters
Our entire staff, including our Development team members, are working remotely until California’s statewide shelter-in-place order is lifted.
Please note that membership cards will no longer be provided by CAAM. Your membership number and the date your membership expires is listed under Number and Expires in the membership payment confirmation email you will receive from email@example.com. For questions, please email CAAM’s Development Associate Jonathan Hsieh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to email CAAM’s Membership and Donor Relations Manager, Jennifer Chu at email@example.com to request your membership number and membership expiration date and for any questions about your membership benefits.
“I wouldn’t have a filmmaking career without CAAM. They introduced me to a local PBS station that broadcasted my first historical documentary, and they’ve been there reading through proposals and treatments of project ideas (both good and bad) giving me feedback and support. My relationship with the people from CAAM are for life. And through their film festival, they’ve shown me the world of the Asian and Asian American filmmaking. They have made me see that being an Asian American and, in particular, a Filipino American, is an asset as a storyteller, a perspective on the world that has not been mined and that people are hungry to take .” – Marissa Aroy, Filmmaker
What is a CAAM Sustaining Member? Join at any of our paid levels, starting at $50 per year for an individual student or senior and $65 for an individual. All paid CAAM members are Sustaining Members!