Be a part of the nation’s largest showcase for new Asian American and Asian films! Every March, over 300 volunteers from around the Bay Area log almost 2,500 hours to make the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF) a success! SFIAAFF volunteers serve in a variety of capacities across the festival, from the box office to galas and receptions, from ticket taking to driving festival guests.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Vouchers for festival screenings
- Meeting film industry professionals and fellow film enthusiasts
- Official Festival T-shirt
- Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Working off parking or traffic tickets incurred at Bay Area cities through Project 20
We ask all volunteers to commit to a minimum of three shifts over the course of the festival (approx. 12 hours). New Volunteers need to attend one Volunteer Orientation (Dates and Times TBA).
To sign up, please register online: www.shiftboard.com/caam
For more information, contact LeRoid David, Volunteer Coordinator at ldavid [at] asianamericanmedia [dot] org or by phone at 415-863-0814 ext. 214.