December 13, 2017
We have now raised $2,250 to date, with 18 days left to raise the $7,750 needed to meet our campaign goal of $10,000. If you haven’t yet donated, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount by December 31, 2017 in support of CAAM’s programs.
November 30, 2017
Thank you to everyone who supported the launch of our campaign #GivingTuesday. Thanks to you, we met and passed our goal of $1,000, raising $1,550! We are grateful for your belief in the impact of our work. Yesterday, we received an additional $150 in donations, bringing our total raised in the first two days of the campaign, to $1,700.
The campaign isn’t over yet. We have until December 31, 2017 to raise the $8,300 needed to meet our larger goal of $10,000. If you haven’t yet donated, we hope you will consider making a tax-deductible donation of any amount in support of CAAM’s programs.
Thank you for standing with the Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) to provide greater visibility and acknowledgment of Asian Americans.
CAAM is proud to announce our end of the year campaign Transforming Careers, Communities & Perspectives, which launched on #GivingTuesday last Tuesday, November 28. Join the movement by making a tax-deductible gift $25 or more to CAAM on our secure website CAAMedia.org/Donate today through December 31, 2017.
For 37 years, CAAM has created opportunities for Americans and people around the globe to understand the diverse stories and experiences of Asian Americans through:
- Careers. CAAM empowers filmmakers to achieve their full potential by providing training, funding, distribution, and access to professional networks. Through these efforts, we are contributing to the growing community of storytellers whose work will help inform and educate current and future generations about the evolving American experience.
- Community. Connecting filmmakers and their stories to people and communities in schools, community centers, theaters and neighborhoods, bridging conversations about inclusiveness and social equity.
- Perspective. CAAM-supported work changes the way audiences see the world, changing hearts and minds, inspiring empathy and meaningful social action.
Can we count on you to make a tax-deductible gift of $50 or more to support more filmmakers, connect with more communities, and change perspectives? Please donate today.
Here are 3 easy ways you can help us unite more people through stories:
- Request a matching donation from your employer. For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 863-0814 extension 102.
- Encourage 3 people to donate to CAAM on our secure website CAAMedia.org/Donate
- Share our campaign on social media using the hashtag #StoriesthatUnite
For more information, please contact Jennifer Chu, Membership Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 863-0814 extension 102.