Tickets are still available for CAAMFeast Awards: Stories, Food & You, an annual cocktail gathering and culinary awards ceremony benefiting the Center for Asian American Media. Our third annual CAAMFeast is Saturday, March 5, 2016, and we bring you food and drink tastings, a live auction and an awards ceremony. This year, CAAM is pleased to honor the legendary Cecilia Chiang (The Mandarin), celebrated entrepreneur George Chen (China Live, Eight Tables by George Chen) and innovative chef Brandon Jew (Mister Jiu’s).
CAAMFeast 2016 Auction Items
- China Live Experience Gourmet lunch for twenty and an exclusive tour with a cooking demo and class. Includes a premium gift collection for each guest.
- Chez Panisse Dinner in honor of Cecilia Chiang Cafe Dinner for 2 with signed Cecilia Chiang book, The Mandarin Way.
- Mister Jiu’s Dinner A contemporary Chinese Banquet dinner for 8, with your choice of lobster, whole suckling pig or Peking Duck, a kitchen tour and the chance to meet Chef Jew.
- Tour de Coffee San Francisco bike and third-wave coffee tour for 4 with CAAM Board Chair Dipti Ghosh, a C7 or V7 model Public Bike and a 2-3 hour Barista Training at Ritual Coffe for one.
- Disney Getaway Twp Southwest Airlines GreenLUV vouchers and 2 one-day Park Hoppers for Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
- Benu Dinner for Two in honor of Cecilia Chiang 19-course prix-fixe dinner with wine pairing and a signed copy of Cecilia Chiang’s book, The Seventh Daughter.
- Napa Truffle Tour Two admissions to the Napa Truffle Festival’s All About Truffles on January 14, 2017, featuring an informative talk, winery lunch, truffle orchard tour and truffle dog training demo.
- San Francisco Staycation Two-night stay in a “Fairmont King” guest room and breakfast for two daily in the Laurel Court Restaurant. Tickets for 4 to the Exploratorium and 4 VIP tickets to LuckyRice San Francisco, June 4, 2016.
- Chicago Flights and Dinner Two Southwest Airlines GreenLUV vouchers and dinner for two at Chicago’s Sunda restaurant.
- Saison Dinner for Four 15-22 course tasting menu with an emphasis on seafood. This dinner for four includes a priority reservation, a prix-fixe tasting menu and wine tastings.
- Family-friendly Sonoma Retreat Five-day retreat in an immaculate 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that sleeps 10. Graciously landscaped grounds include a hot tub, gazebo, outdoor dining area, firepit, bocce court, and BBQ. Just 1.5 miles from Sonoma Square and perfect for families.
- Limited Edition Tyrus Wong Prints Two original limited edition, signed and framed prints: Bok Choy with Peas (13 1/2″ x 10″) and Gourd with Wasp (13 1/2″ x 10 1/8″).
CAAMFeast 2016 Raffle Prizes
We will be selling raffle tickets at the event! Get your tickets, 3 for $20, from CAAM Staff and enter for a chance to win the following fun prizes!
- CAAMFest Experience Bundle A whole lot of joy in this bundle! A stuffed Sanjay’s Super Team doll, two tickets to the CAAMFest Opening Night Film, TYRUS, and the Opening Night Gala at the Asian Art Musuem and two tickets to The Super Story Behind Pixar’s “Sanjay’s Super Team,” including a photo opportunity with Sanjay Patel himself!
- Beat the Lock Beat The Lock Escape Rooms is an interactive adventure experience where you and your friends are locked in a themed room to piece together clues, decipher codes and solve puzzles to ultimately find the key to escape! Can you…. Beat The Lock? You and 7 of your friends can try!