CAAMFest is an 11 day festival filled with Asian American film, food, and music. This year, we are excited to showcase international films and artists, as well as Bay Area’s own local directors and talent.
CAAMFest would not be possible without the hundreds of dedicated volunteers! Our volunteers make it happen, from special events, theater operations, to assisting festival guests. Be a part of the nation’s largest platform for Asian American and Asian films.
Volunteer benefits include:
• Meeting filmmakers, actors, and fellow film enthusiasts
• Supporting the film industry
• Free festival t-shirt
• Volunteer appreciation party
• Vouchers for festival screenings
We need volunteers who:
• Can commit to a minimum of three shifts over the course of the festival (approx. 12 hours)
• Can attend a pre-festival Volunteer Orientation on 2/25 or 2/26
(includes snacks, short film sneak peek, and volunteer how-to’s)
Questions? Please contact Krystal Tom, Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.863.0814 ext. 303. For more information visit www.caamedia.org.
Main image: Volunteers Christine Hoang and Mitchell Tong at CAAMFest 2014. Image by Leanne Koh.